Thursday, January 12, 2012

New blog spinoff

A short blurb as an explanation of the new blog.  It is really just a spin off from this one.  The Boots and Oil blog has over 2800 posts now, so it is getting a little too big and unwieldy.  What I did was to keep as many of the energy and space posts as I could while exporting them into the new blog.  The new blog will primarily about energy and space.  There's a couple of links in the sidebar to it, plus I'll add one here.  It is called Kardashevian Aspirations, which is actually the same name as my back up blog.  The back up blog is on Wordpress, but this new one is also on blogspot.  The backup blog can back up both since there are now two on blogspot.

I don't know if I'll completely spin off the topics or not. What I mean is, if I have an energy and space post, I could still post here and cross post to the other blog as well.  But that is twice as much work in order to do the same thing.  I could just put a link to it from here, and if you want to read it, just go there.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments: