Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Change of pace

The blog is going through changes because I am experiencing changes.  For the last year and a few months, I've been pretty much hacking away at this keyboard with a post about the things I'm interested in.  But this cannot continue forever, things will have to change.

I had the luxury of posting whatever I wanted as well as the liberty to do what I wanted.  These can't last and won't last.  It all had to come to an end at some point.  Everything does.

But this is not to mean that I will close down the blog.  But other priorities will have to come first.  Therefore posting will be lighter than what has been the case.  It may be days when I don't have a post.  This change of pace won't necessarily happen today, but it is in the works.  Look for it, in case you were wondering about what was going on, or what wasn't going on.

Not that the blog had that many readers, but there are a few.

The problem of getting a bigger audience seems to be one that I can't solve.  I wish it were different, but that is the cold, hard truth here.  That's why the blog has to go on lower priority.  I can't afford to spend so much time on something that doesn't have a prospect of success on terms that I need it to be.

So, posting will be light until further notice.  It could be permanent, but something may change which could allow another shot at this.   Until that time...

"I'm just an old city cowboy tryin' not to fall outta his saddle."

No comments: