Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Summing up the day

This could become another feature of this blog.  I can put in a closing summation of what happened today, and sign off.  I'll try it here as an experiment.

With regards to my daily plan:  I set up an Amazon astore and reconfigured my blog to "make it so".  It will enable this blog to raise money provided that anybody actually buys anything off of it.  From there, I discussed the sale of my truck and that ended the monetization of the blog discussion.

After that, I discussed politics, markets and then airships.

There was also a short post about ancestry.

The tone today was about more serious than yesterday.  I think that reflects the mood today.

The optimism may be fading a bit.  This is a tough job, making a living out of this.  People, you are one tough crowd.  Maybe things will seem better tomorrow.  With that, I bid you all a good evening.

No comments: