Monday, April 18, 2011

Uverse

As a reminder, I am pushing that too.  You know, if I were to refer you, I can get some dough for this blog.  The problem with that plan is, somebody will get the bright idea to go around me and get the credit for the referral themselves.  Yeah, I know.

I checked out the TV offerings by watching somebody's TV while he was out working.  It was OK with him, and I needed the info to report here.  He has the basic package.

Actually, there is some interesting stuff there, but the usual entertainment stuff is lacking.  That will cost more, of course.

I think my setup is more economical in the long run, but they made me pay for the equipment up front.  That means if I quit the service, the equipment is still mine.  Not like I can do anything with it, though.   One way or another, they are going to hit you up for some bucks.

Apparently, Uverse is a better deal for long time cable and satellite subscribers, from what I've heard. They only care about getting new subscribers, so if you've been with your service for awhile, you are probably paying too much.  That seems to be a familiar pattern.

So, there you are.  There may be an advantage for you to switch.  If you wanna, let me refer you.  Pretty please.

No comments: