Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Trump and Gestapo Tactics

Much is being made of the use of the term "Gestapo Tactics" in reference to the Cruz campaign.  Even Limbaugh felt  it necessary to chime in on the subject.  After all, that is why I am making this post.  Limbaugh discusses the interview that Wolf Blitzer did of Katrina Pierson about that very subject.

Now, the thing that Pierson points out was that there was no such concern about the Hitler comparisons with respect to Trump.  Why now?

Why now, indeed!  I've check Limbaugh's archives a bit, but I found no defense of Trump of the Hitler comparisons.

I don't agree with the use of the term, but if it does one thing, it shows the hypocrisy of all concerned, and maybe that includes el Rushbo himself.  If he didn't defend Trump on this, that is.  If he did, it didn't show up where I looked.  I looked at it at the same time I posted a protest of that use, which was sometime back in March.  A little deeper search of my own archives shows the comparisons being made in November, by the New York Times.

Rush defends Trump a little.  But he really charges in to defend Cruz, which shows something about Rush that may not be so good.




No comments: