Saturday, April 16, 2016

"They do nothing, but talk"

Also a quote from Braveheart.  When I read one of these guys, that's the way I hear them.  They talk, but they DO nothing.

Step up to the plate and do something, or shut the fuck up.

By the way, you can learn a lot from a movie.  If only the schools would do their jobs, and this wouldn't be necessary.


Update:

Yeah, and joining the Establishment is to fight it.  Anybody ever heard of Doctor, cure thyself?

Update:

When I say "DO" something, I don't mean start a war.  I don't mean harming anyone physically.  I think they constantly refer to wrong things, but mention no way someone can get involved and do something constructive about it.  The only thing they can recommend is to "vote the way we want", or send some organization some of your money.  That's not good enough because elections are but every two years, but governance is full time.  That is what I mean.  You seem to only hear this kind of discussion during elections.



No comments: