Monday, September 28, 2015

Quick post, 9.28.15

The relentless marching of time requires that I must manage it.  Since there is a limited amount of time, I have to prioritize its use.

So, what's next for the blog is the question here.

Last week, it was about chasing down a computer problem.  It wasn't really solved, by the way.  Instead, I am managing it.  Seems like the ongoing theme, huh?  Problems don't get solved, they just get managed.

There are themes like this in the blog a lot lately.  Seems like I want to include those themes as an ongoing feature of the blog.  Having a "quick post" is just a way of managing time, which is a problem that must be managed because there's so little of it.

I want to keep up with my "moonshot".  The moonshot meaning my property out west.

I want to keep improving the blog.  If it fails to get pageviews, then so be it.  A large audience is no longer a priority here.  Even a small one may not be.  If all I can do is to improve my own mind, then that's what's going to happen.

Politics may get a bit less coverage.  Why?  It is a waste of time, which I haven't got time to waste.  It is a waste of time because there's little truth in it.  Better to spend time productively than to waste it on worthless politicians.  Nevertheless, one is obliged to keep up with events.  But no more kidding oneself about where things are headed.  Unless there's a big change, the direction will continue to be down.  The "horserace", as it is, no longer interests me.

I have to keep working.  That uses up a lot of my time.  Still have to earn that daily bread, man.


No comments: