Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Obligatory, 9.30.15

Continuing with the Book of Revelation:  since time is so short around here, how much time should I devote to this?  I figure the least amount in order to accomplish the most.  That's a good rule to follow.  So, what can be accomplished here?  Something of a review of the video series that teaches all about it.

That goal can be reached fairly quickly, if I choose.  I can already state that the video sticks pretty close to the text in Revelation.  He seems to be going over it line by line.  There's a video for each chapter.  Since I've watched five videos, and the first two were introductory in content, that means I've watched videos for the first three chapters.  There is probably upwards of twenty videos.  That's why I am a bit concerned about how much time it would take up.

In other words, if you watch all twenty, and check it all out for accuracy, you will have to spend a lot of time.  Maybe as much as a month.  No time for that around here.  Those who are interested and have the time can do that.

I think I may continue for a bit longer, though.  I am curious about the Anti-Christ.


No comments: