Saturday, October 3, 2015

Obligatory, 10.3.15: I may be getting into a rut

If something looks like you're only going through the motions, then it may be time to change things up a bit.

Here's a few things that I am considering:
  • The blog started out being more non-partisan and less argumentative.  It seems that I've fallen into the thing that I once criticized.  While it is true that I am more on the conservative side generally speaking, I think it is also true that I am not happy with anybody right now, including conservatives.  While that isn't non-partisan, it isn't favoritism either.  Everybody catches hell here at some point.  But I don't hate everybody.  Just liars.
  • Changing the header again.  The "wtf" may offend some folks because of language.  I can keep it clean if I make my mind up to do so.  Henceforth, the blog will be clean, and it will start with the header.  I won't remove all bad language from the blog, however.  I don't have the time, and besides, it is a reminder that I can and do use rather salty language at times.
  • Each title will include information as to what it is about.  That starts with this post.
What I won't do

I will not be like somebody that I am not just so I can be more popular.  So, if you are expecting a liberal blog, you ain't gonna find it here.



No comments: