Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Book of Revelation -Christian Bible Movie - (The Apocalypse of John)

Times of trouble give rise to the end of times stories.  The Apostle John wrote the Book of Revelation, and this video is about that.  However, it is not suggested that this movie is faithful in all respects to the Book of Revelation.  I hadn't read it or even attempted to read it until recently.  When I read it, I didn't get it.  I consulted another video to explain it, but couldn't find it.  I failed to take note of what it was that I watched, or who said it.  Now, I have forgotten.   But I do remember watching this one.  There are others, of course.

My view of the end times is that we cannot know when that will be.  It isn't what I said, it was what Jesus said.  What I saw yesterday was impressive.  I regret very much that I didn't take close notes.

Anyway, here is a movie that may or may not be accurate.  I think it is at least, mostly accurate.




Ah!  After watching the movie above, I looked again and found it.  Here's the first of the series:


General Introduction - Study of Revelation #1


These two videos are a contrast of sorts.  Which of these do you prefer?  Either one may appeal to you, but the second one offers more instruction, if that would help decide whether or not to watch it, or perhaps both.

Update:

Apologies for the poorly written post.  Hopefully, I can do better than this.  I wasn't drunk, in case you are curious.


No comments: