Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Obligatory, 9.29.15

Since time is so short, what are the priorities regarding how to use what little of it that one has?

It seems that I have encountered an issue that may require a considerable amount of time to resolve.  What is that?  The Book of Revelation, that's what.  It seems that I have been under the impression of what it really was even though I never actually read it myself.  I have read a book or two about the end times, but not the actual source itself.  I did try recently, but gave it up when it seemed impossible for me to read it.  This is a fault that puts me into error.  I don't like being in error.

So, it may be necessary for me to correct this error in what I thought was the case regarding the Book of Revelation.  It just goes to show you that you cannot necessarily trust everything that you hear, or read, for that matter.  You have to do it yourself.  But you may need a reliable guide.  But how do you know that a guide is indeed reliable?  The guide could steer you into the wrong direction.  It is so easy to go wrong.  Too easy.

I'm going to trust ( for the moment ) the guide that I've already mentioned.  Then I will compare what he says to what is actually written in my own Bible.


No comments: