Sunday, July 7, 2013

Why I think the way I think

Actually, I've covered this in some respects.  But, in this one area, I have not.  I have avoided it because it is a tricky subject.  It may also be a subject in which I may not be believed.  This is important, because to discuss this and not be believed would not be something that would give me much satisfaction, to put it mildly.

So, I've covered politics pretty much.  But, I haven't covered the topic of homosexuality nearly as much.  It has been covered here only in terms of my objections to it.  This much I've done.  The reasons for my objections haven't been discussed.  Largely because I worry that I won't be believed.  Some folks would just conclude that I was a bigot or worse.

What could be worse than being a bigot?  Being a hypocrite.  Being a homosexual and saying you are against it and being that way yourself.  That would be worse.  Yes, the thing I worry about is being thought of as a homosexual and not being believed that I am not.  I think I would be vulnerable to such a charge.  But not based upon any evidence of behavior.  I don't do that stuff.  I don't want to do that stuff.  I'm not going to do that stuff.  Ever.

So, somebody looking at me and noticing that I am not married, nor ever having been, and not having any children, may conclude that there's "something wrong".  On that point, yes.  There is something wrong.  Something that is embarrassing to discuss.  Something that I didn't want to discuss, but I think I'll have to at some point.  So, I may as well do it on my own terms.  While taking something of a risk that I would not rather take.

For at some point, this blog may have some outside chance of becoming influential.  If such were to happen, I could become a target.  In order to marginalize me, this charge could be made.  And I would not have a great defense against it.  I'm not a ladies man.  I have not known very many women.  Those that I have known have not been physical affairs.  Whoa!  No, don't get me wrong.  I'm not pure as the driven snow.  But in truth, I haven't been around much.  There's a reason for that, but it isn't homosexuality.  The reason is morbid shyness.  I avoid people like the plague.  I live pretty much in my own mind.  There's just not many people in my life and I kinda like it that way.

Women have a hard time understanding me.  Hell, even my own mother didn't understand me.

It may be a rather grotesque delusion that I could believe that this blog may become influential.  If so, then I am taking a risk for no reason.  But I would prefer that it become influential.  There may be a chance that it could happen.  Thus the risk of disclosing something in a somewhat public forum that I would just as soon not discuss.

But this doesn't explain my opposition to homosexuality.  It goes a bit beyond the religious teaching that it is immoral.  I've actually discussed some of this on this blog.  For example, one of the explanations for the collapse of the Roman Empire was homosexuality.  It should be obvious that to have homosexual relations does not produce children.  If a society is to survive, there must be children to replace the old people who die off eventually.  In the Roman times, they couldn't find enough people because they just weren't being born---for whatever reason.  The barbarians flooded in and the Empire was overrun eventually.  Seems like a plausible explanation to me that homosexuality was a major cause for this.

Another aspect to this is the amazing plasticity of the human mind.  People can be molded and shaped in innumerable ways.  This runs counter to the politically correct notion that homosexuals are born, not made.  I think they are made.  They are made precisely because the human mind is so plastic and can be molded the way it can.  If homosexuals want to increase their powers, they must have more members.  In order to have more members, they've got to get more and more people to accept them and to become one of them.  This is possible because people can be persuaded.  They can be persuaded that homosexuals are born, they can be persuaded the other way around.  The society then does the rest.  The society can do it because the society can have an enormous influence upon a child or even an adult.  For the mind is flexible.  Attitudes and beliefs can change.  And so it has in this country.

People can convince themselves of just about anything.  For example, study the case of what happens in prisons.  When a man rapes another man, he actually thinks he's more of a man than the man he is raping.  How can this be?  It can only be so because of the amazing plasticity of the human mind.  The rapist thinks the man on the receiving end is a female, so he believes that he is not homosexual himself even though he is performing a homosexual act.  And the broader society agrees with this twisted way of thinking!  Men who rape other men while in prison are not thought to be homosexual.  Yet, how do you explain their homosexual acts?  If the very act doesn't define you, what the hell else can?  If these same men thought that they could be branded as homosexual for life, and such a brand was deleterious to their well being, they would probably think twice before raping another man.

For a man's reputation matters to him.  If he loses it, it may be lost for good.  If he does a thing that harms him that way and it is permanent, he will probably avoid doing it.  If it doesn't harm him, why what's to prevent him?

I think our society is promoting homosexuality for some reason.  And I am greatly opposed to this.  For any man can be raped.  No matter how bad ass you are, you can be overcome by a gang of other men.  Nobody is really safe from this.  If the society will not protect the men, the men are really helpless against this.  If the bad asses can, so can any man.  Especially the younger guys.  This society for some reason stopped defending their men and so homosexuality is on the rise.  This is happening against the interests of the broader society.  But for whose sake?

I could believe, and I do believe, that your choices are what make you who you are.  But those choices that you could make have to be free.  If you are forced into something, your freedom of choice no longer exists.  You may as well be a slave.  When a gang of men set about to make a "woman" out of you, your only choice could be to agree or to die.  Most folks, most men, would just as soon not fight.  But, as long as I have that choice, I will fight.  But that choice may be taken away from me and for you as well if you are a man.  For a society that not protect its men will soon run out of them.  And that society must die, for it has lost its will to live.

I don't know about you other guys out there, but I am going to be a man until I die.  If you wish to take that from me, you are going to have to kill me.  I'm talking to you liberals out there.  To take away the thing you value most will be like death.  It would be better dead than to be that way.  So do your damndest, mofos.

Update:

There's more to why I think this way.  I stopped here not because this is the only reason.  There's more.  I include this update for some people who may be skeptical and may think that my thinking is based upon rather shallow reasons.

Homosexuals can be turned around.  I've read about it.  No, I have not seen it for myself.  But the story is believable.  You can read a story and tell it is true without having to be there.  I think the story is true.

It went something like this.  A homosexual man and lesbian got together for the "looks of things".  The two people actually fell in love and began living as a couple.  That's the long and short of it.  Why would this be a lie?  It is entirely believable to me.

It's got nothing to do with being "born that way".  That claim is bullshit.


No comments: