Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Clockwork Orange - Trailer

This movie can rightly be said to be about brainwashing.  It poses the question, one in which may occur to you if the movie doesn't go completely over your head, whether or not there is such a thing as free will.

By the way, I saw this movie when I was 16.  Technically, I was too young to be allowed, but the girl at the ticket window just gave me a funny look, and let me go on in.  The movie definitely went over my head.

Hopefully, all this discussion isn't too boring.  Only mention it to pose the thought that this idea of talking things over is way over rated.  It may not be politic to say otherwise, but really, it is not the way things are really done.  It's done according to whoever has the most power in the situation.

If anyone wishes to argue, go right ahead.  I don't block comments.  Only reserve the right to block comments that are rude and disrespectful.



No comments: