Thursday, July 11, 2013

A quick note about the blog

It has been an observation that the more posts that I put up, the more traffic I seem to get.

I'm posting more now than ever even though I am working full time.  For example, I have more than 1200 posts so far in 2013 even though it is only half finished.  All of last year, I had 1700 posts, whereas in 2011, I had 2500.  Last year, I was working full time, but in 2011, I was blogging full time.

So now I'm blogging as much as I was in 2011 even though I have less time to do it.  How the hell did that happen?

Anyway, June was an all time record smashing month for pageviews.  I've let up a bit and the numbers are down so far for July.  It's kind of hard to keep up that pace that I had in June, so a let down should be expected.


No comments: