Saturday, September 19, 2015

Something screwball is going on

I'm checking it out right now.  It may be some sort of virus.  Yeah, that popped up again on my tablet.  I'm wondering if there's something but the antivirus says it isn't anything.

Seems like I remember some screwy things before on my smart phone.  Well, that's covered now, and it isn't reporting anything.

So, this is a warning to be on the lookout on this blog.  The tablet warning of a virus came when I visited this blog.  How a virus could have gotten in, I have no clue.  This is a blogging platform.  I have little to do with how Blogger runs its blogging platform.  I assure everyone that it didn't come from ME.   But then again, somebody may want to attack this blog in order to harm it, or discredit it.

Not that anybody reads it, but this could be a reason why.

Who knows?  Again, I'm checking things out.  If I find anything, I will let you know.


No comments: