Wednesday, September 16, 2015

While I have the time...

Translation:  A quick one before I go...

Just got off the phone with da boss.  I will work in a car today and maybe for awhile.  In the meantime, I will go to the shop again and check it out once again.   Not expecting good news.

But that is not the subject of this post.  Just 'splaining what's up.

A few thoughts:

I call people stupid and weak, but I am not so strong nor intelligent either.  That's really not the point.  It's Dunning Krueger on the civilizational scale.  The whole civilization has gone incompetent and in failure mode.  At least I admit my failures and weak points.  Not all the time, though.

Not Dunning Krueger?  Civilization is fine?  Then call me a jackass, and I will laugh right along.

I write this little ditty because the audience is leaving.  I don't care, but please turn out the lights before you leave the room.   Bwah, hah, hah!

I can laugh because the joke's on you and you haven't gotten it yet.  But even if I'm wrong, and the joke's on me, I can take a joke.  Can you?



No comments: