Thursday, March 5, 2015

ObamaCare should be repealed

It's a scam.  Yessir, it is a scam.

I went to the doctor and they still list my PCP's incorrectly.  I was told that this would be fixed, and it wasn't.

Why can't Blue Cross fix this?  I suspect that they don't want to fix this.  They just want to cash in on the government subsidy.  The way things are fixed on this account now, I cannot see a doctor and get treatment.  This despite paying hundreds of dollars per month in premiums, almost all of which is being subsidized by the government.  I suspect that they are doing this deliberately.  Look, I changed PCP's before on their website, why would it not work now?

I cannot get medical service ( without paying in advance ) because Blue Cross won't change over the doctors.  As I mentioned, they did this before with no problems.  Now, when I go in the doctor that they list, that doctor won't treat ( without advance payment ) because it has me listed under the PCP that I wanted.  I go to the doctor that I want, and they won't treat me because I am listed under the other doctor.  I went over all this with somebody at Blue Cross a couple weeks ago, and was told that it would be fixed, and that I would get a new card.  I never got any new card, and I suspect that I won't get a new card.

I didn't even get a card under their doctor before I changed to doctor I wanted.  I've also requested cards by the internet.  They are unresponsive.  Trying to talk to them is like talking to a wall.

Tell ya what.  I'm not using the system anymore.  If they want to steal money, then let em steal it.

Just went in and looked around on the billing and so forth.  They are getting paid, so the account is not in arrears.  As a matter of fact, they were sent extra money for some strange reason.

This has nothing to do with me doing something wrong.  If this was a legitimate operation,  I should be able to get my money back and seek business elsewhere.  I am wondering if I can do that here.  Probably not.

Where's the GOP on this?  What GOP?  They aren't going to do anything about anything.


No comments: