Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The two biggest stumbling blocks

For my project...

One:  getting the cooperation of people.

Two:  money.  If this one could overcome, number one could follow quickly.

Get this:  I could go into debt, sure.  But I don't want to.

Running the numbers on the money just ain't encouraging.  You'd have to get a job in the area to make money, and jobs may not be available there.  One possibility which I keep ignoring.  They don't have many teachers out there.  Yep, be a teacher.  That could do it.

Update:

I really don't like the idea of working for the state as a teacher.  Or for a school district.  One possibility is to teach English to kids who speak Spanish.  Offer to do that as a tutor.  Or tutoring services in general.

I'd better learn Spanish then.

No time!  Oops!


No comments: