Thursday, March 5, 2015

No work today

Yeah, pretty unproductive day.  Not many posts, no work, no nothing.

Just 3 more weeks, and I am to go on my adventure.  Am I ready for this?  Not a chance.  But off I go anyway.  Tomorrow will be a new day.  Today bummed me out.

As for ObamaCare, the reason I've turned four square against it is this:  there's no proper incentives.  What reason does Blue Cross have in treating me right?  To the contrary:  They have every incentive to abuse their "customers".  After all, where are you going to go?  How are you going to get along without them?  That's how they are thinking, I'm sure.  There's no way this was an honest dealing here.  They are refusing to service the  problems they caused for me because they believe they can, and can get away with it; not because they are unable to do so, while keeping me happy as a "customer".

I never liked ObamaCare anyway.  But I can see how they hook you in.  Now they've set the hook and are reeling people in.  Purely manipulative strategy.  It was very cheap---in the beginning.  The service for the first year was pretty good.  It is how it always starts with something that's wrong.  Always good at first, but there's a catch.  The catch here is that the prices won't stay this low and the service won't be as good.  Yes, it has become rather bad this year.  This can not be any accident.  All in the plan.

I'm going back to my old doctor.  I suppose I'll still make payments to Blue Cross.  Not sure if I will, though.  I'm wondering if they even care if you make payments.  I was late this month, but the feds paid them for April already, and then some.  Does anybody in DC care if the policy holders make their payments?  Blue Cross should be quite happy to receive payments for no service rendered.  Not a word about being late.  They're not about to drop me from their accounts.  snicker snicker

I've been thinking and fuming about this all day.  Not good to be out there working with this train of thought.


No comments: