Sunday, March 1, 2015

useful links,notes, and a drawing



freezer boxes
20 feet shipping container  Idea:  put greenhouse on top of conex in order to shield from hot sun.

10 gallon aquarium tanks  for growing spirulina ( link to how-to's on the subject )

growing bananas


Note: no attempt here to draw to scale.


Update:

There is no need for either conex.  Actually, I just want a windbreak and the conex seemed like a pretty good idea.  Instead of conex, I may think up something else.  Perhaps a fence made of metal and rebar?

Here's an RV park in Sierra Blanca, but I don't think anybody stays there.  The last review was in 2012, for heavens sake.  I think I saw it while I was there, but I wasn't thinking of staying there or anything.  The whole town is pretty depressed.  If it weren't for the fact that it was the county seat, I think it would be a ghost town.

Update:

Version 2.0 of the conex plan.  This includes a lot of fencing.  It should be cheaper than a second conex.

As with other drawing above, not to scale.

No comments: