Friday, May 23, 2014

Spirulina posts

This looks like a good opportunity.  I'm including a list of all the posts made here on the subject of spirulina, and including it in my off the grid series.

  1. Grow Spirulina at Home: Kickstarter Video
  2. Closing the carbon loop
  3. Follow up on Energaia's spirulina farm
  4. I was looking for this, and here it is
  5. Edible algae coming to a rooftop near you
  6. Bangkok Farmers Grow Edible Algae on Rooftops
The advantage of growing this foodstuff is that algae is very prolific, meaning it needs very little space to grow.  That seems like quite an advantage to yours truly.  The next level of inquiry into this is what to do with all the spirulina that could be grown.  I mean it may be so prolific that I wouldn't know what to do with it all.

previous      next


No comments: