Sunday, May 18, 2014

Florida Women being Evicted from Home for Living Off the Grid

offgridsurvival dot com

Speronsis, a widow who lives in the home by herself, is now facing eviction because she chooses to live without being hooked into the grid. She told WFTX-TV, “Where is the justice? Why did they choose me,” she asks. “…because I was exercising my First Amendment rights of free speech in discussing living off the grid.”

This isn’t the first time we’ve featured this type of story. In fact, we’ve covered countless instances where people have been forcibly removed from their land, some even arrested, because they choose to live a more self-reliant lifestyle
.  Rob Richardson

I've looked into this topic of living off the grid before.  But I haven't blogged about it much.  There was an old link about living on a boat that led me to this story.

We don't have a free country anymore.  You may as well get that into your head.

Update:

I want to put a link up for a device that filters water, and works like a straw---Lifestraw.


This is going in the most recent series about living off the grid.


Prev     Next



No comments: