Thursday, March 5, 2015

Blue Cross Blue Shield and Obamacare

There's something screwy going on with my account.

I'm signed up, and up until the end of last month, I understood that I was paid up.  But now, I go on the website and it shows I owe a lot more money.  Hmmm.   How is this so?  Well, after some checking, it looks like they received some sort of payment??? in the middle of February????  From who?????  Not from me.

Anyway, they are trying to forward bill me to April, which isn't here yet.  I sent in a payment ( late, yes ), and we'll see what happens next.  Real screwball stuff here.

Also, it looks like they didn't change my PCP the way they promised.  I don't know if my PCP will see me.  Not the one they indicate on their own website, nor the one that I thought that I had changed it to.  It looks to me that neither doctor trusts them for payment.

I'm guessing there's some sort of money issue with Blue Cross, but it isn't coming out of my pocket any further than what I've already agreed to.  I agreed to a certain amount and that's what I sent in.  So, we shall see.

I have a doctor's appointment today, and if there's a problem, I'm writing it off.  I'll pay Blue Cross what I agreed to, but no more.  I won't use their "services", either.  It's just money down the drain as far as I'm concerned.

ObamaCare should be repealed.  I don't think it is working.



No comments: