Saturday, March 7, 2015

Another perspective on the problem

You can buy a system, or build one from scratch.  What I've done so far is to outline what it would cost, and what it would take to build from scratch.  What if you could just buy an RV?  Well, I've looked into that, and I looked again today.

There may be a possible deal for an RV.  It may take some fancy footwork still to make this happen, but it is now within the realm of possibility.  Before the little expedition, I drew another diagram for the quonsets.

Even if I get the RV, I will still need to build the quonsets.  Fortunately, that is relatively easy.


Now that an RV is contemplated, I made a few changes:



Update:

Revised the drawing directly above with this one.  What I'm trying to accomplish is to cover the RV with tarps so as to assist in climate control.  Want to be able to shield from sun and wind, while collecting rainwater.

Water storage?  Will use these bad boys.





No comments: