Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mostly a thinker

Not a doer.  That's me.

Nope, I will not be leading a revolution, unless it is a thought revolution.  That's my nature.

As for fighting, I can do that, if it becomes necessary.  But it is not my nature.  I would prefer peaceful settlements to differences.  However, I realize that there may well be times when such is not going to be possible.

What to do then?  Find yourself someone who can lead such a fight.  Just saying, it's not me.

The way I would prefer is that people go vote.  They educate themselves.  They think for themselves.  They raise their own food, make their own shelter, and for the most part, are independent.  This is what I am doing myself.  I ask that nobody do anything differently from what I am doing.  Such people can be free.  Otherwise, they are likely to fall into the trap that we have fallen into.  That is, to be dependent upon people who are untrustworthy, like politicians.

Unfortunately, people prefer chains as opposed to preferring freedom.  That's because they think that the chains are payment for security, which they have foolishly believed will be provided for them.  It can only come from themselves.  If they believed that, they couldn't be fooled into giving up their freedom in the way that they have.

Such people aren't worthy of freedom and will not have it.  Let them fight to remain in the chains that they love so much.


No comments: