Monday, December 1, 2014

Back to the grind

And the usual hurry up mode that it imposes.  It truly is a luxury to have all that free time for thinking and planning.  This luxury is going to become more scarce until the next holiday, which is less than a month away.

With all that time from the upcoming holidays, I'm going to have to do a lot of planning for the times ahead.  I would truly like to move out west by the late spring, but a look at how my bank account is shrinking fast has dissuaded me from that proposition.  I will have to continue working, maybe all the way up to 2017 and well into it.

The trouble at work is that the money isn't getting better, it's getting worse.  I may have to look for another line of work to supplement my income.  That would be really bad.  I don't have the inclination to start over somewhere else.  But you do what you have to.

I don't know what it was, but something happened back in June.  Sure, I bought the land, but that is only a part of what I'm spending money on.  It just seems like expenses are popping out all over.

There's no trouble yet, but there could be if I don't get things under better control.  I know this isn't exactly discreet to be writing about this, yet here it is.  Everything is getting laid out here in open view.  Normally, I don't do stuff like that.  I keep things private.

This isn't begging for money.  Besides, I don't think I'd get any anyway.


No comments: