Thursday, March 13, 2014

Yoda idea

I was thinking of this yesterday--- a way to make a video about politics.  Since I joked about being Yoda, I figured I could rip off Space Balls and become "Yogurt" or something like that.  It didn't get too far.  Anyway, my idea was to spoof politics a bit.  "Yogurt" would teach the ways of the "farce".  Politics would be made to look ridiculous, because that is what it is.

Maybe you would teach the dark side of the farce.  Why the dark side?  Why not the light side?  Well, it is more fashionable to be on the dark side today, get it?  Besides, what difference does it make?  The farce is the farce whichever side you're on.  It permeates everything.  It is everywhere.  It runs our universe.  Maybe it can run DC too.

Who would be "Obi-won"?  Hmm.  The names should sound alike, but not too much.  What about "yogi-won"?  Ah, I could hear the Darth Vader guy say "Yogi-won has taught you well".  What about Deep Throat?  Oh, that one's taken.  Well, there's that deep voice, but that's not what was meant by deep throat, now was it?  Maybe you'd use it anyway.  It would be a hoot.

Wait a minute, Yogi won is wrong.  It should be Barry-won.  Or maybe We we won.  Ah, that should do it.  We-we won has taught me well.  Yuk, yuk.

And so on.


No comments: