Monday, March 10, 2014

Change of pace

This morning, which is still quite early by the way, I decided to try something a little different.  So, I went over to the lefty site that I put on my sidebar recently.  It's the Mahablog.  The Mahablog is a representative of the left, so it is a way of keeping up with them, I suppose.

She has something there claiming that "the right loves Pooty", meaning Putin of course.  I don't know how that one got out there.  Barnhardt said it, now Barbara O'Brien is saying it.  She points to a "secret American sub-culture of Putin worshippers".   Yeah, I guess on the basis of that, all conservatives must love Putin.  She winds up by suggesting that the right loves Hitler too.  A suggestion here could be that this is just slander, and that no conservatives like Putin at all.  But I can't vouch for that.  Maybe that is out there somewhere, I don't know, but I am suspicious.

The thought occurred to me that this is the "full Alinsky" on display here.  It's why I am getting fed up with John McCain, who attacked Cruz like that.  McCain's attack was the full Alinsky.  It had nothing to do with what is going on.  Cruz was referring to principle, so what does McCain do, but go unprincipled on him.

So now I suppose the Democrats are the real patriots and the Conservatives are the traitors?  Who can believe this?  But some people just might.  That's why stuff like this works.

If there's any beef I have the conservatives right now, it is the headlong rush towards belligerence.  Doesn't sound like they love Putin to me.  They want to take him on.  This "the right loves Putin" schtick accomplishes what exactly?


No comments: