Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Morning Summary, 7/31

Good morning.  I've made a couple of small changes to the blog, which I will mention briefly.

The most popular posts on the sidebar has a few options in terms of length of time.  One of these is for all time, which is set to right now.  The previous setting was for the past week only.  It may be interesting to somebody out there, so I will change it up from time to time.

In addition, I changed the heading a bit.  It seems to be a slight improvement over the last heading.

One other thing, as I mentioned yesterday, my priorities may need to change a bit.  I will continue blogging, but it will be lighter than it has been.  The blog's traffic just doesn't justify the amount of time and effort spent upon it.  Other things need my attention.

No comments: