Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SCRIBING: Why The Left's Global Warming Agenda is Flat Out Wrong

I push for the idea of dropping the argument against Global Warming Theory in favor of just solving our common energy problem. Perhaps this isn't good enough. It was my idea that if you can reason together towards a common objective, your chances at a positive result would be better. That is to say, if you can find a way to eliminate carbon, fine, as long as it makes sense economically. But, with the left, it is very hard to find that way.

It may be hard by design, if you want to be super cynical about it. Meaning: that the left doesn't give a rat's behind what damage they do. That's the whole idea!

I don't know if I'll go that far with respect to the rank and file who believe this stuff. But, I will go that far with their core believers. I wouldn't trust them any further than I could throw Mt. Everest.


No comments: