Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DeclarationEntertainment.com movement ( Bill Whittle video)

"The fight for the soul of America is not in Washington, but in Hollywood."

This is a follow up on this post. I wrote some critical things then, but my thinking may be shifting once again. Especially after the debacle in Washington this past week.

I am beginning to think that all of this stuff is connected.  The government just doesn't appear to be working anymore, and is refusing to listen to the people.  Dr. Livingston of The Space Show keeps talking about the problems too, and I think the problems he often discusses in the space community may also be related to this phenomenon.

I haven't joined this organization, but I won't write negatively about it.  And I'll consider joining, but not now.

No comments: