Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Senate's rocket to nowhere

As you may note, Transterrestrial Musings is on my left sidebar.  The author, Rand Simberg discusses the rocket to nowhere here.  It seems that this rocket only intent is to spend money without actually doing anything useful. Sort of the kind of thing that may, um, cause budgets to get busted.  The kind of thing that may lead to the need to finance big deficits by quantitative easing, aka monetizing the debt, aka printing funny money.

Simberg's article ends by pointing to a YouTube video.  What the heck, I may as well embed it here.  The reason?  It mentions Fermi's Paradox.  I think I could offer to do a video response with my Pocahontas Neil Armstrong video.  My video says "beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life here!"

No comments: