Saturday, May 14, 2011

Due to Blogger difficulties

I am going to start cross posting to a new Wordpress blog that I have just signed up for. It will be called kardashevianaspirations.

Stats for the past two days have been consolidated here as follows:




Update:

Now that I have set up the new blog, how will I manage it? Good question. Since I have called it kardashevianaspirations, perhaps I can just blog about space there. Or I can just cross post everything until such a time that I will just beginning blogging there full time.

Wordpress is a bit different from blogger. If I were to move, it would mean some stuff that I've gotten used to over here will have to go away. Wordpress is also set up to sell a blogger stuff in order to upgrade his site. Which means the Wordpress site may be limited for that purpose, unless I want to spend money.

Here's another possibility: I can begin with a story, then link to it for a more complete version. That's possible. Something to think about.

Answer: ( which won't be cross posted, by the way) I will use Wordpress as a backup. At the moment, I don't see it as a primary address for the blog. There is also a new sidebar entry under Rule and Procedures for the Blog with a link to the backup blog. If anything goes wrong, be sure to check that one out.

No comments: