Monday, May 9, 2011

Winning the Future

This will be some preliminary discussion of Gingrich's 2005 book. It is somewhat dated, but not that dated. Also, as I mentioned earlier today, my time is limited, so I needed to skip a few chapters and get to the core of what I am interested in.

Ah, but I read several of other chapters first and didn't notice that the day was getting away from me. Ok, we'll get to the Energy and Space parts of his book. There's basically a good coverage here, but I would like to see more aggressiveness. But to put it mildly, this is not very likely from any candidate in this election. What I'd like to see isn't likely to happen. Looking at it that way, it is about as good as can be expected.

Without reading the whole book, I'd say Gingrich can make a strong candidate. I may even be tempted to go out on the limb and say he will be the candidate. But things are just too unpredictable. Let's put it this way. I think he has at least a 50 50 shot at the nomination. Beyond that, it is way too early to say anything else.

Moving on, it is getting late in the day and its time for me to wrap things up. Here's a pic of my posts for today.

It was heavy on the politics today. Didn't notice much in the markets. By the way, I missed the Space Show. I'll catch up later.

It wasn't a particularly productive day writing, but I have been reading a lot. You can't do everything you'd like.

That will be all for today. For those of you who came, once again, thanks. See you tomorrow.

No comments: