Monday, May 9, 2011

The problem of time

I'd love to devote all my time to go into great detail all those things that interest me. But there isn't enough time for that. With the factor of time pressing upon the matter, I have to find ways to address these things as best I can.

As I mentioned in the morning summary, I am paying closer attention than ever to this next presidential election. With that in mind, it is going to be necessary to start looking carefully at all the probable candidates for the Republican nomination. It doesn't make sense to talk about the Democrats. Unless something really unexpected happens, Obama will be the nominee. At the moment, I am looking at bit at Newt Gingrich. There are other candidates, such as Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and others. I've mentioned Trump before, but he isn't a Republican in my book.

Since the list is rather long, going through all these candidates can become a really huge chore. As I mentioned, time is short. What should I do about this? Decide now on who I will cover, or keep it spread around, and watch developments? I have to decide upon that, and decide upon other things as things move forward.

So, I will be thinking about this as the day goes on. As it unfolds, I will write a bit here about the candidates. Perhaps as an introduction based upon what I can find that's easily available. But anybody can do that. Ok, but how many do? I can do that for now. Let it serve as a time saver for anybody who may be interested.

No comments: