Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cowboy still looking for an NFL game

It football time again.  But Cowboy is still looking for a team.

Update: Mon. Jan 3. 2011: 2:30 approx.

It has come to my attention that I don't set up my humor very well.  In this little ditty, it may not be entirely clear what I am doing.  So, I'll explain it a little.  For those of you not in Houston, or those of you who don't care for NFL football, this is about football.  Particularly with respect to the two Texas professional football franchises.

We have a guy who likes to talk smack on the blogs on chron.com.  He goes by the handle of COWBOY.  I guess you would have to go read some of his stuff in order to get the full flavor of what I am doing here.  Or trying to do.  Maybe this explanation helps.  Boy, I have to do everything around here.

No comments: