Monday, January 3, 2011

BBSWSTT commercial

Things have gotten really, really bad around here.  I need to make some money, fast!  So I managed to get BBSWSTT to let me advertise his site for free!  Wow!  That will make me lots of money.  Er... wait a minute boss. If he gets it for free, what's in it for me?  Hmm!  Didn't think about that one.  Well, I guess I am stuck with following through with my promises.  I have to link to his ad and give him a free plug, drat it!  So, here it is.

In case you want to know who this is before you click, sorry.  You are going to have to trust me on this one.  After all, it free.  I can't do everything for everybody, you see.  But I'll give you a hint.  Look at my contributor list.  And it ain't me nor Wishbone-T.

BTW, you can ask about Sir Mix a Lot, but I don't do that here.  That's between you and him.

No comments: