Saturday, May 7, 2016

Evening feast

Do you remember the breakfast feast?

Well, I made a concoction that went with roasted chicken that was deeee lish.

There was a salad with a blue cheese premium dressing.  That was necessary because of all the cheap dressings had too much of the wrong stuff in them.  I had to go premium, even though I would have preferred something cheaper than this.

Anyway, I am on a budget see, so everything is kept cheap.  Roma tomatoes, a bit of lettuce, and the dressing made the salad.  I got my baked chicken on sale, two for five bucks.  I divided it into seven pieces for each chicken, and put it all in the freezer. 

To prepare the chicken, I just took out a piece, and microwaved it on low for several minutes.  After it thawed out a bit, I cut it up into smaller pieces.  Ready to eat.

Not bad eating, I'd say.  Especially since it was cheap, except for the dressing.


No comments: