Friday, May 6, 2016

Here we go again, JFK assassination conspiracy theories

It might have been well for Trump to leave this one alone.  Not that there is something there, but the whole conspiracy theory thing should have been laid to rest with Bugliosi's book.

I posted a bit on that book on this blog.  While I don't always agree with Bugliosi, I do agree that there most likely wasn't any conspiracy to kill Kennedy.

Here are the posts I made:


I researched the JFK assassination after watching Oliver's Stone's movie on the subject.  Stone's movie turned me hard core anti-Democrat, because it was deeply dishonest.  I could swear that I am seeing a lot of that again, with respect to this reaction to what Trump said.

Now, here's a bit of what I can recall about Oswald.  This may have been in Bugliosi's book, or it may have been somewhere else.  The thing about Oswald is that, with respect to his activities in New Orleans, he pretended to be anti-Castro for awhile.  When the anti-Castro people found out that Oswald was really a communist, they became angry, and there was an altercation.  What I am saying here, is that Cruz's daddy might have known Oswald, and might have been fooled by Oswald.  This is how he might have ended up in a picture with Oswald.

But that is all rather fuzzy.  The most important point is that there wasn't any conspiracy.

It is unfortunate that Trump got into this.  It is better to leave it alone.



No comments: