Saturday, May 7, 2016

Re-writing history has begun... and it isn't the Democrats

None other than the big cheese, or shall I call him the big dummy?  That would be Rush Limbaugh  Oh, yeah.  He's quoting the Ace of Spades blog, and using a term called a "McGuffin" for what the hero wants.  So, if Obama wants Obamacare, the McGuffin is Obamacare, because that's what the hero wants ( meaning the hero is Obama in this case).

The media follows the hero's story, meaning Obama.  They never challenge what he wants, or whether or not it is good for the country.

So, that is the summary of what a McGuffin is.  So far, so good.

He then goes off into the weeds and compares Trump to Obama, and that's where I have to call bullshit.

I don't know about other Trump supporters, but I do know about myself.  I didn't start supporting Trump because he was the hero, and I wanted to follow his story in order to see if he got his McGuffin or not.  The McGuffin meaning the nomination, of course.

No, I was skeptical about Trump for the most part, and what turned me against Cruz was the dishonesty that the Never Trump people displayed.  Rather than go back over all that garbage, you can read this friggin' blog.  It is all chronicled here.

This is more of the same garbage.  Shame on Rush.  It is a disgrace.  He's going on the fecal roster.


No comments: