Monday, January 4, 2016

Obligatory, 1.4.16; Continuing resolutions

One reason I don't generally make New Year's resolutions is that I don't keep them.  Why bother, then?

It's important to have goals and to continually try to reach them.  No, not try.  Actually executing the goal and achieving it.

It tells a bit on me to admit that I don't try hard enough as I should.  Well, the resolutions I've made, I've almost forgotten already.  Two of them, health and promoting this blog, have been remembered at least this long.  It's a start.

As for promoting this blog, I've managed to get through a few categories so far in doing a Best of compilation, so here's a few more.  This may take awhile...


Winning Through Intimidation
Mike Reed, aka Bunker Mulligan
Brian Wang
Cops: Shoecam Used To Film Store "Upskirts"
Vodka from vending machine in Ukraine
Two bald eagles in air battle crash-land at Duluth airport
Elephant Plays Harmonica
Giant Harpy Eagle grabs the Sloth (video)

Note:  Almost all of these are going into the Best of Miscellaneous category.  These are new entries, by the way.  One thing I am learning, or even more than one thing, there's not enough categories.


No comments: