Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Obligatory, 1.5.16; Promoting blog

Once again, it is a part of my New Year's resolutions.  Another one is to take care of my health better.  I need to make a doctor's appointment soon.  Also, I am using my tablet to do this post.  Why?  I sit down too much.  I figure standing or lying flat does more good than sitting down.  Typing this post standing up because I cannot do it lying down with this tablet.  Doesn't sound like much of a health regime, eh?  Every little thing helps.

I do not have time to continue with a best of list.  Will do that during mid day break.

Got an idea to print up some business cards.  Could hand them to my riders.  That may help.  Not a new idea, though.  Had this idea before, but did not actually hand out any.  What is different this time?  Better have a good answer before spending money.

Sticking with it is also one of my resolutions.  So far so good.


No comments: