Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Plans are coming together nicely

In theory that is.

This is with respect to the going off the grid project.  For the last couple days, I've been researching two issues that are going to have to be resolved

  • Sewage
  • Electricity
I think I have viable solutions for both, but that is in theory.

What are the solutions?

I'd provide links, but I'm too lazy to do that.  I've bookmarked what I need to bookmark.  Suffice it here to say that I would use a typical, in existence solutions for these two issues.  None of these problems have to be solved by me and me alone.  Okay?  The solutions already exist because people are facing these issues already.  No need to invent something new or make something new.

The last one was water, but it looks like a more stubborn problem that I thought.  But there's a solution for that too.  Just collect the rainwater.  Over as many square feet as I've got, there'll be plenty of water.

This post will go into the series.

Update:

Link for electricity here.    Link for Sewage?  Can't find it.  Rats.  Here it is.

Prev  Next



No comments: