Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Peaceful Neo-Nazi?

American Thinker

Ann Barnhardt wrote this?  I have read American Thinker for a long time, but didn't recall seeing her stuff there before her video on burning the Koran.  Come to think of it, I don't read every single thing I see on that website.

Anyway, I thought the so-called Religion of Peace is evil for years now.  Long before I heard of Ann Barnhardt, I thought this.

I am writing this in case some readers get the impression that she and I are on the "same team".  Her views are her own, as well as mine are my own.

I've written a lot about Barnhardt, but until I started looking through the posts manually, I couldn't find where I discovered her.  It must have been shortly before this.

I don't think I'm stealing any of her stuff.  Just thought I'd make that clear.

By the way, a lot of interesting posts in the history of this blog.  Here's some of them I kept in a tab while searching for the above link:

No comments: