Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mace Windu vs Palpatine/Unlimited Power/Becoming Darth Vader

These people in politics today know what they are doing to this country. They are like the Palpatine character in Star Wars, who was a corrupting influence upon the young Skywalker character.

I recall many years ago something that a Clinton Administration official once said of the United States.  I don't remember who it was, but he said that there won't be an America in the future.  I took that to mean an expression of an intention, not a prediction.

Frankly, I don't give a damn what people might think of this.  That it is a bit of craziness from yours truly.  I call them the way I see them and this is what I see.  Betrayal and treason at the highest levels of our government.  Not only the president, but all of them, Congress and the Supreme Court.  There isn't enough goodness left to stop the evil that is going to happen.


No comments: