Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pundit Press: Video: Trayvon 'Protests' in Texas Close Route to ...

Pundit Press: Video: Trayvon 'Protests' in Texas Close Route to ...

Wow.  This happened in Houston.  I am very familiar with where this happened, too.  I could have got caught up in that, but I wasn't at work yesterday.  Won't be at work today, either.  My foot is acting up.

Anyway, these people are supposed to be peaceful, but they grabbed that women's arm as she tried to go around the mob.  I could swear that they are trying to provoke an incident so as to make this situation far worse than what it already is.

Thanks a lot, Mr. President.  You have been a great help here.  Nice to know how much our country has gotten better since you arrived in the Oval Office.

What a bunch of assholes.

Update:

People might object to my language there.  These people were blocking access to a hospital.  They were blocking access to a place where people had to go because they have no choice.  They picked this spot deliberately to provoke an incident.  You don't block freeways.  This freeway is the way to get to the Medical Center here in Houston.  These people were only trying to get treatment for their daughter.

Assholes.

Update:

This didn't happen yesterday.  Since I worked the day before, I could have gotten caught up in after all.  I just heard that it happened the day before yesterday.  Maybe even earlier than that.


No comments: