Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Why We Are Here?

by Roger Wiegand, Kitco Commentary

I'm linking to this post because he says basically what I've been saying on this blog.  He does it all in a short summary and probably more objectively than I can muster.  I suppose I get too emotionally attached to this stuff sometimes.  Excuse me please, and just read this article if you just want the straight skinny without the drama.

Update:

Now, I've moved over to Zero Hedge and here is a video by Russia Today of all places, which has Nigel Farage of the UK stating something that if we had an honest media, we'd be hearing here as well.  It is just as much about us as it is about them.

Update:

I wrote before about an "event" that would set the whole thing off.  That thing is collapse.  The event may be what's happening now in Cyprus.  Cyprus is tiny, how can this have such big effects?  I think the answer is the ideas behind the actions.  Ideas are what matters.  The ideas behind this confiscation is what matters.

Update:

We are here because of the failure of the blue social model.


No comments: