Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good Stuff in 2008, Still Good Stuff today

Gingrich on Energy.




Update:

Winning the Future, now where did that term come from?  Rather amusing.  I've been studying Newt Gingrich today, FYI.  It may be something of a coincidence, Newt's interview with Kitco's Daniella Cambone, is one of my most popular posts.  I don't recall writing much of anything else about Gingrich on this blog.  A google search on with gadget on this blog reveals just that one post, but listed numerous times.

I do have some slight connection with American Solutions.   Just a follower, that's all.  I made some slight contribution, as I recall, back in 2008.  This was in favor of the Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less campaign, which influenced President Bush to end the ban on offshore drilling.  This seemed to help with gasoline prices, but that didn't last, since Obama won the Presidency, that relief has ended.

Update:

I am updating this as I find new stuff.  This is one of my very own posts.  Read it and understand.

Update:

I'm looking at the American Solutions website now, and I found this featured video:

No comments: