Thursday, April 28, 2011

May have to part company with Chris Laird

He seems to be taking a new direction. It looks like he wants to emphasize Christianity. Well, I don't know if I should be blunt here. Let's just put it this way. I am not going along for that ride.

I think there is such a thing as self fulfilling prophecy. We can all talk ourselves into Armageddon if we all let ourselves believe in it enough. My approach to life is to reason things through, if I can. I know that isn't always possible for a number of reasons. Among these, people are not rational beings. But it is the highest order of consciousness that we have, in my opinion. I do not trust merely believing in things, and trusting that it will all come out right in the end. My view is, maybe it will, or maybe it won't. I am not going to roll the dice on something as shaky as that.

I think Chris does a good job, but he may be getting carried away with his religious beliefs. He can believe what he wishes. I pay for information.

No comments: