Monday, February 5, 2024

Cancer treatment and cure?



Update: King Charles of England has cancer. The original tweet here an hour ago, suggests a treatment that is likely to be better than what he is likely to receive.

Not that he or anyone else will actually take the advice. So King Chuck may die soon. So sad. He won't be able to save his country and the world from AGW. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Note: I know this isn't very nice of me, but I'm not feeling that way about now. The big, bad wolf has taken a giant bite out of our asses, and we are bleeding profusely. That's what wolves do to sheep.

end update









Here's another bit of good news. Sadly, I stopped using Ivermectin. For all I know, I may end up getting "COVID" because of my neglect. Sorry, it's not because I don't believe in it. Things are far, far too gone in this country to want to live to be 100.

Indeed, it might well be the case that they have so co-opted all of us so much that we've fallen into a type of despair, which is absolutely tragic. But human nature is what it is. I suppose I will look into it. Maybe. People need to wake up, dammit.

By the way, I didn't know this either. Reminds me of a saying. It's hard to soar like an eagle when you hanging around a bunch of turkeys.









No comments: